Top Five things to do in and around Cheshire over the Festive Period
The last half term holiday of the academic year is over and done with. For many parents this means only one thing, the start of the festive season. The build-up to Christmas seems to be getting earlier and earlier with each passing year. However, once Halloween and Bonfire are out of the way, the real momentum seems to begin.
So, what’s on in Cheshire Christmas 2016? The truth is A LOT! Here are our top five things to do in Cheshire over the festive period:
- The Nutcracker – A Christmas Classic, The Nutcracker returns to the Liverpool Empire Theatre. Accompanied by the English National Ballet Philharmonic and choreographed by Wayne Eagling, this promises to be a real Christmas treat. Liverpool Empire Theatre, Lime St, Liverpool, L1 1JE. Tel:0151 702 7320
- Disney on Ice presents Frozen – We know the story, the film and particularly the song! Now is your chance to watch Disney’s telling of the story on Ice! Echo Arena, Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 4FP. Tel: 0844 8000 400
- Elf Adventure Challenge Experience – Think you’ve got what it takes to be an Elf? With challenges, games, music and stories, the Elf Challenge is a fun day out for the little ones, they even get a certificate and become an honorary elf upon completion! The Ice Cream Factory, Newton Lane, Tattenhall, Chester, Cheshire,CH3 9NE
- The Christmas Book – For two nights only, The Emlyn Williams Theatre presents a stunning performance of your Christmas favourites, performed by Trap Doors Performing Arts Students, this is guaranteed to be a festive experience to remember! Emlyn Williams Theatre, Theatr Clwyd, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 1YA, 01352 701521
- How could we not mention Chester’s fantastic Christmas Markets? Running from 18th November to 18th December, they promise to be the biggest and best yet! With an abundance of stalls offering traditional festive treats and gifts, Chester’s Christmas Markets are guaranteed to get you in the festive mood!
If you are looking for a luxury boutique hotel in Cheshire to stay at over the festive period, Soughton Hall Hotel is the place to stay. Situated in stunning grounds, this stately home in Mold, Flintshire, close to the Cheshire border is a must see.
Renowned as a beautiful wedding venue in Cheshire. Soughton Hall Hotel is also an exclusive boutique hotel, offering a luxurious and comfortable stay while you explore this stunning part of the world.
For further information, contact the hotels dedicated staff on 01352 840811 or visit their website here.